Tuesday 4 March 2008

Babawilly in Lagos 4




17-2-08. 10.30am
House on the Rock morning service at Muson centre. Chai! I late. Got the CD of service though.
After church went to Tasties and then to Terra Kulture to meet with Laspapi- Wole Oguntokun; the Olorogun of Drama and Theatre. Watched a play- Angel written by Dr Ahmed Yerima and directed by Wole. Not watched a play in ages and I needed to adjust. Soon got into the flow. Mai people, Nepa no disappoint. During a sensitive scene in which a widow was conversing with the Ghost of her dead husband, Nepa take light. Silence and darkness followed. When the generator came on , the crying and acting resumed. I say Naija na tough place!
After play walked around Terra Kulture. Was nice to view their bookshop and art exhibitions.

18-2-08. 8am.
Ahhhh!!!!! Power surge. My laptop computer and mobile phone fuses don blow o! Who I go sue?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Na RMD be dat?!?

Babawilly said...

How you go call Laspapi RMD? Na Laspapi bi dis o!

Babawilly said...

How you go call Laspapi RMD? Na Laspapi bi dis o!

Unknown said...

I no no say na Laspappi. LOL!!