Monday 17 September 2007

1-0 to the Blues




Good day last saturday. 15-09-07.
U16s & U18s of Birmingham City FC both defeated the corresponding teams from Crystal Palace FC; 1-0. Owo me lo la fin j'eba. One Kondo!
From there (Bham City training ground) it was straight to the main joint - St Andrews. For the 1-0 defeat of Bolton FC.
Diouf was a real character. He infuriated the home crowd (us) and his every move was booed.
He went for a corner kick and the monkey chants started. (I remembered I was still in England). Kick racism out of football ko, kick racism out of Ludo ni.
The impressive thing about Diouf is that he improves with the booing.
Anelka was a bit quiet for Bolton.
Its all good.

9 comments:

Rinsola said...

Babawilly, what happened to updating? I need updated laughs. hope ur week is coming on great.

Babawilly said...

Dear My Sister Rinsola,
Ah. I write Part 1 to 10 you say more. You bi Olivia Twist abi na wetin. Read Part 10 again. Mai Lepacious beauty don ban mi from further disclosures. Na football from Birmingham City FC I go dey blog now o, make dem no come sack mi from my 'love career'.

laspapi said...

Birmingham- I knew the team as far back as when the dimunitive Archie Gemmil played.

See this "monkey chant" rubbish? I tire for brainless people. I like Diouff, and Bolton is showing the departure of Allardyce is fatal for the club.

Babawilly said...

Laspapi, Yes O. Bolton is falling apart. I Diouff leaves , na wahala.
Okocha now in Hull. Saw him during the week in Carling cup game. Missed a spetacularly taken free kick. He looks sharp.
Man Utd come to Bham City tommorow. Good thing our prayr meeting is tonight.
Ronaldo dey fear persin. Oh, help us God

Orientatednaijababe said...

u r sooo funny and cute too...love ur blog

Orientatednaijababe said...

Wen r u going to update abi u r trying to really meet QOFs target...abeg update jare, maybe na ur blog go see me thru obs and gynae rotation, so no leave me hanging

Babawilly said...

Ah! Orientated naijababe- so you are medic. Then I would reffer you to my other blog- the original Bush Doctor in the City on Wordpress. That one is a must for medics. Na Volume 1 to 22. Obstetric edition even dey.
As per my lapacious beauty, she don ban me and I no fit risk sacking from love work.
As per QOF, no shaking. Dat one no dey disturb. Even for sleep I dey pursue QOF points

Admin UD said...

Wat it do dude, hope yur cool. Thanks for stpn by my flat, will be back soon to devour ya posts. Cheers!!

Jamilah said...

1st time here..cant believe i read the whole letters..damn!! joblessness is a binsh..lol
u had me cracking up wid ur pidgin..even thouugh it was kinda hard tryn to understand the warri ones.. nice write up though.. good luck wid omoge...