Tuesday 16 October 2007

Before this YEAR is over


Before this Year is over
(Millionaire’s Forum Anthem)

Before this year is over
I’m gonna be a ‘naire
Millionaire
Millionaire
Oh my God!
My Fortunes’ here

Millionaire
Millionaire
Can you see!
My wealth is near

Amazing change
I had a Honda
Now I’m chilling out
In my Zonda

Used to run late
Gazing at Timex
Now turning up first
In my Rolex

Got rid
of the family car
The new Lear jet
Is taking me far

Oh my God!
I’m writing big cheques
The dog’s now two
And I bought him a Lex

The bank manager’s
too early for the meeting
he’s doing the lawn
While I am shaving

It’s all good
And I’m loving this life
Sunday at church
Securicor van for my tithes

Next year
I believe for increase
Billionaire status
Angels will release

With a hammer
Babawill’s on the case
Crack that dam
Break through’s in the place

Millionaire
Millionaire
Oh my God!
My fortunes here

Millionaire
Millionaire
Can’t you see
My wealth is near



Dr Wilson Orhiunu
Babawilly

16-10-07

16 comments:

laspapi said...

damn! I had to swear. You're good, Dr.Willy.

Miss Opeke said...

And we'll be sharing it abi?

Admin UD said...

All d abest dude :)

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Amin, oh!

Babawilly said...

Laspapi- Thanks for compliment. Wasn't sure how others will percieve it.
miss iyabo opeke- You sabi now. The bigger the enjoyment, the more the people required to faji
Ugo D- And same to you. I don dey spy that motor wey you pose for owner's corner inside but cannot quite decode it
solomonsydelle- Double Amin and same to you.

Orientatednaijababe said...

no forget me wen d millions start rollin in.......

Obinwanne said...

ive started counting my mills already...thats a good encouragement dude...

Refinedone said...

Amen!

Uncle/Brother Babawilly ... no forget your ppl for Essex o!! *wink *wink

Thirty + said...

I AM A MILLIONAIRE AMEN.

Yes preach it the bank manager is doing my lawn while I sort my weave, Amen to that

Babawilly said...

Oriented- we are togeda
Obinwame-welcome aboard. I say we are togeda
Refinedone- Na you go give me abi na me go give you? No pretend for Blogville. Everybody know say na your Oil Refinery for South African you take name yourself here with cuni. Na refined Dollars full under your matress. No let me expose all your Eseex secrets o. We are togeda.
30+ - Na you bico, With your Diamond studded weave you are fully carried. Make rain beat bank manager small. Loan ko, loan ni.

Rinsola said...

Babawilly this car fit you, but is that a hammer i see you holding? You sure were not thinking of destroying that car, abi? Amen to the prayers, and this is quite creative.

Babawilly said...

Rinsola- today no bi sunday but I go preach. The hammer is representative. Jeremiah 23v29. Hammer for break through. No shaking.
Yua mama born you well with good eye sight, as you come say di car fit me. We are togeda

The Beads Factor said...

Hello!
I just want to introduce my blog to you.
I do hope you would drop by

Afrobabe said...

amen amen amen...me too...add one correct husband in that prayer for me...busted out laughing when I saw that taxi pic,long time I saw those colours...but never seen one that clean though.

LurLar said...

Amen oh....May ur wishes be granted.

Minty said...

I'm here late, but this one made me laugh right out loud. I'm dreaming away...