Monday 20 August 2007

Dear My Sister


Dear My Sister,
I have found love again! ‘Who is it this time?’, I hear you ask. Be patient. Shebi your name na Patience. First and foremost I must tell you I have been searching for a while now. You sabi say on the day a miner is employed to mine for diamonds, there is no assurance that he will ever see a precious stone, yet he signs on the dotted line and starts digging.
My sister, I have been digging for months. Through dirt , stones and assorted poto-poto but I kept on digging. My persistence has paid off and I am now deep deep deeply in love. My sister, you cannot remove me from the depths into which I have sunk. I doubt you have the length of ropes and engineering equipment required to salvage your brother. Me sef, I don’t want to be rescued.
‘Wetin she give you chop?’, I hear you ask. Why must every Naija think say dem give you chop eh?
WORKING ON BOOK FOLKS

Your's truly Crazy in love
Babawilly

4 comments:

Mommy said...

I am just laffing. No comment!

Thirty + said...

Shuo you don loss be dat o

Babawilly said...

Dear My Mommy, E ro ra laff di laff
30+, na age abi na million Dollars in the bank? I take 30+ Gbosas take greet you for visiting my cyber room and parlour

Manda said...

see me see crase! wahala oti baje!