Thursday 21 June 2007

Love Poems

Lip stick Pregnancy
Her lip stick dey bright
Mai throat come enta
I kiss am sotey
Lip stick finis for im lips
She rub am again
I kiss am comot
She tell me say I go buy market


I reach haus refuse eba
You chop outside?
I say yes mama.
Wetin you chop?
Palm oil stew
E belleful you?
Yes o. I don get belle.



IMO KISSING
Philomena Ibe
Will not look away
When for her Emeka is searching
She’ill quicken her strides
And soon be beside
Emeka, and start Imo kissing.

Imo kissing, Imo kissing
Philomena loves Imo kissing
The taste of his lips and
The warmth of his love
is what Philomena calls
Imo kissing.



It Does

Don’t ask how
That bird flies across an ocean
It does
It does

Don’t ask how
The baby knows its mother
It does
It does

Don’t ask how
The earth just keeps on spinning
It does
It does

Don’t ask how
My heart could love you so much
It does
It does


In Love

Like a gentle water fall
To my soul
She soothes me
I experience the impossible
She tells me I am her man
And I believe

Butterflies flutter in my spine
Molten love transcends
My being
Is that a loin I see
waving at me?
Is that crocodile really
Kissing the Zebra goodnight?

Love is everywhere
I see stars and moon dancing
Dancing with the sun
Is it noon
Or night
So hard to tell
when you are in love


Good

Good has come to me
Dressed in colourful apparel
Good has come
With long hair,
a big smile,
lovely perfume

Good has danced with me
we moved as one
Like partners from another life
Good is a girl
I met today
A girl called…..Omoge

No comments: